Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Leonardo’s Blog

I was looking some of Leonardo entries. One that catches my attention was the one he talks about his classes this semester. According to him this semester his classes are much extended that before. To the point that he say: “that his class on Thursday that begins at 8:00am through 1:50pm is almost 6 hours for this class, it is very stressful.”
What he doesn’t know is that he is not alone. I’m going through the same situation. My classes are long and the most part of the class you don’t have to copy just listen and if something come to debate give your point of view. So, sometimes that’s kind of boring. But just like him I will to try my best each semester and although class are long and stressful the best we could do is do are best and be patience that everything will be recompense in the future.

No comments: