Friday, October 21, 2005

Akito's Good Bye

Sana is a teenager star and Akito a bully, they fell in love and now Akito is saying good bye. His moving, so he have to broke up with Sana; but before he leave he had something to tell her.
That was the opportunity he had to thank her for everything and let her know how much she mean to him. Akito asked Sana to meet at the park near the cherry blossom, once they were there he start saying:
My dears, I love you, more than before but I have to leave. I wish I can tell you everything that's in my mind .And yet, no matter what words I use, I will never be able to express all the gratitude I feel in my heart. Many were the years of togetherness and I cannot remember a single moment I did not get support and affection from you.I was always made so welcome that I can only thank you for everything you did for me, and apologize for leaving so suddenly. I hope you understand the circumstances that prompted such an urgent departure. To be honest, I'm glad I can thank you personally for every thing you gave me, I'm glad i can hug you one last time… I will be far away now, thousands of miles wistand between us, but I want you to know I will carry you with me.You live and travel with me in the deepest and warmest corner of my heart.I'll miss you.
Sana i want you to be happy, your love, you most cherish it.I know you can never have the same love twice. Because when one love ends... even if you fall in love with someone else...you can never have the same love again.Even love matures. It's like a flower.You have to cherish it while it blooms. Love mature...so we have to mature too. What I'm trying to said is that although we love each other we most go on with our life. And I sincerely hope that all your projects come true.

No comments: