Saturday, October 15, 2005

Blogger Summary

I was checking some of my classmates’ bloggers and one of them catch my attention; it was Katrina’s blogger http://creating-05.blogspot.com/, actually the one that talks about reincarnation. She was very brief but direct at the same time. She gives her opinion about the topic and she even was honest in telling people that she is a skeptic person. She gives one link called “http://www.childpastlives.org/” and one book Brian L. Weiss's master piece, "Many lives, many masters" in which she mentioned you could find more information if you want to learn more about this topic.
I like the fact that at the end she said that “Even though she have learned a lot, it is impossible for her to say that she is now a believer.” I find that interesting because although she talks about this exciting topic and give you all this helping information; she still had her doubts about the whole thing.
I think that’s a really good writing because although she’s not convinced the whole way that didn’t stop her to write it or give her point of view.

No comments: