Sunday, October 30, 2005

Classmate's Blogger

Well this time I’m going to write about Jacqueline’blog and her article about "Life is Amazing," http://jackie80.blogspot.com/, right now all I could say is that I really respect the way she express her self, I admire the way she was able to wrote how she feel, what she thinks and what she expect from life.
She’s right when she said “that everything happen for a reason,” because you could know what you want, but you will never know what could happen in the way. She also mentions the strength you most have to overcome any difficulty that you have. And once again I agree with her, because I think you need to be brave. You have to rise above the fear in your own heart. Or you won’t be able to find loveor happiness.
I believe; you just have to enjoy being here. Because although you have problems, you have to think that’s great to be alive.

No comments: