Saturday, October 22, 2005

Why All The Indifferent ???

For a long time Noriko and Tsubasa had been friends. They know each other since they were in kindergarten, but lately they been apart.That's why Tsubasa decided to write a letter to Noriko. She didn't know how to start, because she was afraid that if she don’t find the right words maybe things could get worse and all she want is to be friends again and forget about any altercate they had in the pass...but at the end she decided to be direct, so she begings by telling her what she thinks and what is in her mind.
Noriko:
Now I’ve been looking for a reason for us to have fallen out, a reason for you to be so evasive and act different. I didn’t scare you off, did I?I don’t think I said anything that might have offended or hurt you in any way. This is a very awkward and uncomfortable situation; I care a lot about you and yet when we meet we don’t even get together to talk anymore… it feels so strange!What happened, do you know? I’ve tried to find out why and to analyse what could have made us grow apart but I couldn’t find any plausible reason. In the beginning, everything was fine; But then you start acting funny and now you treat me with such indifference that it makes me feel uncomfortable.I’m writing this letter just to say that I miss those times when we were true friends. It’s true that I wish things goback to the way they used to be before and that we could restart that beautiful friendship we had.Why don’t you call me or just simply give me a hug next time we come across each other in college? I hope I’m still addressing the same sensitive person I used to talk not so long ago!
I miss you, I can't stand being like this with you. Put that sorrow behind, throw away that anger and accept my plea for reconciliation.
Please reconsider !!!

No comments: